All these shows are free to download and will always remain so. However, I have had people offering to donate money to my costs - which are mainly my internet bill, file hosting (these shows do not disappear after a few weeks or months, like so many on the internet - it costs extra to do that) and some site subscriptions for downloading the original recordings I remaster. Donations have been gratefully received in the past and all I could do as a thank you was to offer to find a show they requested and repair and remaster it. But I wanted to offer something more for those donating.
SO... Donations will allow you to request copies of shows in lossless FLAC format as a single file, separated tagged FLAC files, and also as separated and tagged 320 kbps MP3s. *
So the tags will all refer to the artist and the show, etc, not "Live and Loud! Shows 2017" or whatever as the free files do.
1. A donation of £1 gets a show of your choice in lossless FLAC format (as 1 single file).
2. A donation of £3 gets a show of your choice as separate, tagged 320 kbps mp3s (or of course 3 shows as single FLACs, as above).
3. A donation of £5 gets a show of your choice in lossless FLAC format as separate, tagged files (or any combination of the above, of course).
4. Multiples also apply; donate any amount above £1 and you can ask for several, of course. Donate £2 and ask for 2 shows each as single FLACs, and so on.
5. I can also offer discounts for all formats - 5 shows for the price of 4, 10 for the price of 8, and so on.
There is absolutely NO OBLIGATION to donate (but thank you to those who choose to). If you do wish to, please click on the link on the right hand side of this page or indeed, here. Add a note with which show(s) and format you want and I'll be in touch - and do please select UKP (UK Pounds) as the currency, thank you. Please allow 48 hours to receive your files - some still have to be prepared manually from the master file containing the repairs and remastering; this is not an automated service.
Please note I work on my shows after converting everything to lossless WAVs. Final show files in .mp3 and .flac formats are produced from my remastered .wav master show file. However, some Live and Loud! source files are sometimes MP3s - where possible, I prefer lossless files as original sources but this isn't always possible.
*This offer also extends to those of you who have already donated, so do please get in touch if you have already donated and claim your rewards.